Scott S. Shepardson is a Partner at Ongaro PC and focuses his practice on defending automobile manufacturers in warranty litigation. Scott has tried numerous cases to verdict in State and Federal court throughout California. Scott also has extensive experience representing automobile and truck manufacturers and construction management companies in toxic tort litigation.
Scott’s litigation practice includes:
- Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Litigation
- Product Liability
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Toxic Tort
- Commercial Unlawful Detainer
- Eminent Domain
Scott has also represented commercial landlords and tenants in unlawful detainer litigation and has extensive experience negotiating and drafting commercial leases.
Scott represents clients in a wide range of industries including:
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Truck Manufacturers
- General Contractors
- Refractory Manufacturers
- Shipping Companies
- Commercial Property Owners
- Industrial Property Owners
- Retail Tenants
- Restaurant Owners
Scott is admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts and all State Courts in California.
- Ignacio Ramos v. FCA US LLC – U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California. Defense Verdict
- Philip and Alma Smith v. FCA US LLC – Riverside Superior Court – Defense verdict.
- Gloria Lawrence v. FCA US LLC – U.S. District Court – Central District – Defense verdict.
- Migdo Rodriguez v. FCA US LLC – Los Angeles Superior Court – Defense verdict
- Anthony Magallanes v. FCA US LLC – Alameda County Superior Court – Defense verdict on express warranty. Plaintiff awarded damages for implied warranty which were less than the C.C.P. Section 998 Offer. Defendant was awarded its post-offer costs.
- J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law, 1998 – Law Review
- B.A., California State University, Fullerton, 1986