Christopher M. Fisher is an attorney with Orgaro PC and focuses his practice on defending automobile manufacturers and dealerships in warranty litigation. Chris is well-versed in all aspects of litigation from case development to discovery to post-trial practices. Chris has extensive experience litigating cases in both State and Federal courts and has represented clients at trials as well as at mediations, arbitrations, and administrative hearings.
Chris’ litigation practice includes:
- Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Litigation
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Wrongful Termination
- Wage and Hourly Litigation
- Discrimination/Harassment/Retaliation Litigation
- Patent Law
In addition to representing automobile manufacturers and dealerships, Chris has also represented employers and employees in employment disputes; commercial tenants in lease disputes; and international biotech companies in patent infringement cases.
Chris represents clients in a wide range of industries including:
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Automobile Dealerships
- Truck Manufacturers
- Biotech Companies
- International Hotels
- General Contractors
- Restaurant Owners
- Commercial Tenants
Chris is admitted to practice before all California State Courts; California U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts; the U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit; and the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- “Premises Liability and Criminal Conduct.” California Lawyer, September 2009.
- “In Vitro Characterization of a Thermolabile Herpes Simplex Virus DNA-Binding Protein.” Journal of Virology, July 1986.
- J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, CA – Law Review Associate Editor
- B.S., University of Maryland, College Park, MD – Biochemistry